Wayne State University

Aim Higher

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)


I need tax forms or additional help or information. Where can I get the necessary forms or assistance?

For problem resolution, call Technical Services Division of the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 or 1-215-516-2000 (not toll free).

To download tax forms and publications, go to the IRS web site at http://www.irs.gov/formspubs/index.html.