Wayne State University

Aim Higher

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)


My address in Detroit has changed since I began working at WSU, or I am on Optional Practical Training and now living in another city. How do I notify Payroll of my address change so that I will receive my W-2 and/or 1042-S?

You can notify Payroll of your change of address by calling (313) 577-2138.