Wayne State University

Aim Higher

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)


I'm an international student. I have to go to another country for my research during the summer break. What should I do before I go there?

OISS cannot give any advice on entering a foriegn country.   You need to check the entry requirements yourself.

However, to return ot the US, make sure that you have a valid passport, valid entry visa and that you have had your I-20 or DS-2019 endorsed for travel by an OISS advisor.