Wayne State University

Aim Higher

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)


I'm a PhD student and I have transferred from one department to another. Should I visit OISS to have my I-20 changed, ow will someone take care of it for me?

You must take care of any changes to your I-20 yourself, by applying to a new I-20 from our office.