* Your AccessID consists of two letters followed by 4 numerals. For example: AB1234
Please Note: Use your WSU AccessID* and Password.(Same as Pipeline & Webmail)
If you need to reset your password, please contact C&IT Help Desk 1-313-577-HELP.
The OISS Document Requests will enable you to:
- Request documents for Social Security and Invitation Letter.
- Invitation letters can now be requested as individual letters for each invitee.
- Document Requests are only available to students; scholars please visit OISS.
- The Office of Internaitonal Students & Scholars no longer issues enrollment letters. Requests for Enrollment Verification can be requested via the Records and Registrations Office.For more information click here: http://reg.wayne.edu/students/enrollment.php.
A few things to remember…
- You are required to enter your WSU access id and password (same as Pipeline & Webmail) to make use of the OISS appointment request services.
- First time login might require your valid WSU ID number (a nine-digit unique ID number usually located on your One Card).
Your username(access id) and any other information entered into the OISS online system is secured and only accessible by you (via your unique ID) and OISS. If you need to reset your password, please contact C&IT Help Desk 1-313-577-HELP.
Please make sure you sign out using the 'Sign Out' button when you are finished accessing the available resources, to help maintain the security of your information.
We hope this service is a helpful addition to our OISS services, and we welcome any comments or suggestions.