Fall 2018 Check-In Dates are as follows:
- Thursday, August 2, 2018
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018
- Thursday, August 9, 2018
- Tuesday, August 14, 2018
- Thursday, August 16, 2018
- Tuesday, August 21, 2018
- Thursday, August 23, 2018
- Tuesday, August 28, 2018
Each day has a 10:30 AM and a 1:30 PM session. You only need to attend one session.
NOTE: Sessions typically run an hour to an hour and a half in length. Please plan accordingly.
Failure to complete the check-in process in a timely manner will result in cancellation/termination of your immigration documents (I-20) and Homeland Security will require you to return to your home country.
- Purchasing Health Insurance
- Taking your TB test or submitting your waiver and/or proof that you took the test
Please be sure to bring the following to the check-in session:
- Your stamped I-20 (F-1 Students) or DS-2019 (J-1 Students)
- Your Form I-94
- Your Passport. (Canadian Citizens may use an enhanced driver license.)
- Your Visa (excluding Canadian Citizens)
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship (Canadian citizens only)
- Local and foreign contacts. (People to contact in case of an emergency.)
- Dependent documents, if your dependents have entered the U.S. with you.