Winter 2018 Check-In Dates are as follows:
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
Thursday, December 7, 2017
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Thursday, December 14, 2017
Tuesday, December 19, 2017
Thursday, December 21, 2017
Wednesday, January 3, 2018
Thursday, January 4, 2018
Friday, January 5, 2018
- Tuesday, January 9, 2018
- Thursday, January 11, 2018
- Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- Thursday, January 18, 2019
Each day has a 10:30 AM and a 1:30 PM session. You only need to attend one session.
NOTE: Sessions typically run an hour to an hour and a half in length. Please plan accordingly.
Failure to complete the check-in process in a timely manner will result in cancellation/termination of your immigration documents (I-20) and Homeland Security will require you to return to your home country.
- Purchasing Health Insurance
- Taking your TB test or submitting your waiver and/or proof that you took the test
Please be sure to bring the following to the check-in session:
- Your stamped I-20 (F-1 Students) or DS-2019 (J-1 Students)
- Your Form I-94
- Your Passport. (Canadian Citizens may use an enhanced driver license.)
- Your Visa (excluding Canadian Citizens)
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship (Canadian citizens only)
- Local and foreign contacts. (People to contact in case of an emergency.)
- Dependent documents, if your dependents have entered the U.S. with you.