Flooding at The Union at Midtown

For students impacted by the Flooding at The Union at Midtown...

The Wayne State University Dean of Students Office is ready to assist you in your transition from the Union at Midtown to another residence. This can be a challenging time, and if you have questions or needs (for example, contacting professors, replacing books and notes, emergency loans, other support or coordination issues, etc.), please contact the office at 313-577-1010. We can help you get the support you need from campus offices and services.

← Back to listing