J-1 Intern

A J-1 Internship allows students outside the United States to participate as an intern in the U.S. related to the degree objective they are pursuing in their home institution. Students can obtain a maximum of 12 months experience for each degree they are pursuing.

For more information please see our J-1 Intern brochure.

The U.S. Department of State's DS-7002 "Training/Internship Placement Plan" form is available here.